- Qing Nan Jing, "The most important Feng Shui classic."
- Ling Shen and Zheng Shen.
- The basic charts.
- How to read a chart - "That is the most important part, how to read a chart from a dynamic point of view."
- Special charts.
- Ming Gua, "We shall see how we deal with the Ming Gua."
- Star Combinations
- Guidelines to Houses, extracted from a song written by Master Jiang Da Hong of the early Qing Dynasty.
- Castle Gate, "The reason why new houses are much better than old houses."
- Replacement Stars, "When and how [this technique] should be used is the question."
- Report writing. We will discuss report writing and after the tour, we will complete this part of the course online in my Practitioner Training class (2 x 3 hours online).
"What? We are going to China?" You say? Some of you may know that I have been conducting Feng Shui Tours to HK and China for many years. 2018 is my 8th tour of China, and this year I want to combine learning, fun and discovery all in one tour. I took a group to Langzhong, the Feng Shui City in 2017...it was amazing!!! It is an ancient walled town with the original shops and dwellings, there are city gates, pagodas at crossroads, several temples, an ancient study hall, loads of interesting shops and three Feng Shui museums in and around the town! What's even better is there are no foreign tourists - we have the town all to ourselves. (of course, there are many local Chinese tourists...). This town is so far out of the way that nobody speaks English, so we will have an experienced tour guide accompany us every day and we will stay in an amazing courtyard-style hotel.
Master of Feng Shui, FSRC
Accredited Feng Shui Consultant, AFSC
Call (+61) 408 173 710